Saturday 8 December 2012

The Darkest Hour is Just before The Dawn!

I never used to believe that old saying, but was reminded of it just yesterday.  A week ago the challenges were mounting up and there seemed no way forward. Would I be able to meet my commitments this week, let alone give my family and friends the gifts and good times I had planned for Christmas?  I was so down to my last cent that I delayed ordering my vitamin supplements so I had enough credit to fill up the car.

And yet, I somehow knew I would get through it, I was not sure how, but I had an inner confidence that a way would be found. 

Last weekend I signed up for Winning the Game of Money with John Assaraf's PraxisNow.  I used the installment plan even though I was not sure how I would find the later payments. I have used the program daily, repeating my affirmations each morning and the fog is starting to clear.  Some work I did a few weeks ago brought in nearly £15,000 (over $23,000) and other opportunities I had no idea of a few days ago offer the opportunity to achieve my financial goals months ahead of the planned time. 

The take home message?

Keep faith in yourself, and be grateful for every blessing.  Commit, and take action.

Ask for help, and partner with others.

Happy Christmas, or whatever Holiday you will be celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment